- B.S., Pharmacy, Sahmyook University
- M.S., Pharmacy, Seoul National University
- B.S., College of Law, Korea National Open University
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Soongsil University
- Patent Attorney, 1999
- Technology Transfer Agent, 2012
- Korea Patent Attorney Association (KPAA)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Patent Attorney, WONJON, P.C., HANSUNG IP Law Firm (1999~2004)
- Senior Patent Attorney, NAM & NAM IP Law Firm (2004~2012)
- Partner, Patent Attorney, ERUUM & LEEON IP Law Firm (2012~2020)
- Managing Partner, PADO IP Law Firm (2020~present)
- Court appointed expert adviser (2009~current)
- KFDA appointed expert adviser (2014~current)
His practice involves KR and foreign patent prosecutions and litigations in pharmaceuticals, biotech, chemicals including electoronic materials, electrics etc.
He has advised Korean and foreign clients such as GSK, Novatis, Daewoong, Air products, Lubrizol, Servier, etc. regarding IP matters so that those clients successfully obtain and enforce IP rights in Korea and foreign countries.
He is a member of the Committee on International Cooperation at the Korean Patent Attorneys Association (KPAA), INTA & AIPPI.